February 29, 2012

I love Weight Watchers!!

I am realizing again how much I love being on Weight Watchers! It is amazing! I am sticking with it for life this time. I love that they make you keep track of such things as daily dairy intake as well as fruits and veggies. I've never been a fan of "diets" and this isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I love eating REAL food. Eggs, chocolate, peanut butter. I'm also wary of diets that eliminate a food group completely. How is that possibly healthy? The plan works, it just does. And I don't have to worry about something like an upcoming birthday, or holiday, or eating out in general. Plan for it and make sure you have the points, and you're good to go! I also forgot how much I love walking. It's a time to clear your head and somehow it is relaxing. Two weeks in and my pants are already loose and I'm feeling so much better and have so much more energy. And I love that what I make the whole family can eat. Weight Watchers, I love you.

1 comment: