March 04, 2012

Running, Dr. Seuss and smoothies....

Our week went rather smoothly with both work and school. This makes for happy, smiling faces. :) Kevin did run his last snowshoe race of the season, but he's going to try running again on the treadmill or outside. We'll keep our fingers crossed his back allows this to happen! Friday we celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday. Jason enjoyed that a lot. I must say I liked it as well. :) I mean come on, who doesn't like Dr. Seuss?

We've had some pretty nice weather here and there. Getting up around 60. Giving everyone the same false sense of spring that it gives every single year. But it's still early March, and we all know this month and next month are prime snow months in CO! I however, am itching to get started planting and doing yard work.

Not a long blog this time but it is ending with a rather scrumptious smoothie recipe:

Berrylicious Smoothie:

Blend in blender a good handful of ice, a small container of vanilla nonfat yogurt(the once I had measured approx 4.90 oz)1tsp honey, 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup strawberries/chopped, 1/4 cup raspberries and blueberries which OMGosh I just realized I forgot to put the blueberries in it today....and blend until smooth. Delish! And pt friendly also giving some dairy and fruit to your day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment