March 22, 2012

Babbles and rambles of a tired mama....

I am in super babble mode right now. I don't know WHY I get like that, but let's face it, I do. I do indeed. :) Usually when I'm tired or sick, or both. I even know I'm babbling, and yet I can't stop myself. The past two nights or so I even had a hard time sleeping. My mind goes nuts as soon as my head hits the pillow! And my thoughts have no particular rhythem. They can go from vanilla ice cream, to weeding the garden to school lessons the next day. Last night it was my hair. I cut it short. Think Jamie what's her name.....Curtis? The Halloween and yogurt girl. Short. Now I'm letting it grow out and it. is. driving.me.NUTS!!

I'm also working on getting the house all ready for the going away luau Saturday. Lots to do. Lots to do. Cleaning. Cooking. Baking. Oh my. And Jason. Oh lawdy. He wants all the decorations up like a week ago. Still can't believe my kids, well, two of them, will be in Hawaii this time next week. I'll miss them but I am super excited for them. What an awesome assignment.

I also was saddened to learn Chipper is retiring. I mean, I think he should have retired a couple years ago, but still I'm going to miss him. He's the last "face" of the Braves we came to love. The great and mighty Braves. I suppose we'll learn to love whatever they bring us in the future, but I can't help but miss the days of Glavine, Maddux and Smoltz. Chipper and Bobby Cox. Even Giles and Furcal.

Now I've rambled on about a gazillion different things and I have a headache. Time to put this blog to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment