April 02, 2012

My life....

Life in the CO Lidh home has been fairly busy. March came and went and I'm not sure where exactly it went. :) Chris, Michelle, and Sable arrived in early March on their way from Biloxi to Hawaii. We enjoyed having them here for a few weeks. Especially knowing it might be a while before we see them again. While they were here we enjoyed dinner out at Hu Hot, TX Roadhouse, Poblanos and China Recipe. We also ordered pizza and ate at Village Inn once. We had a party for them the Saturday before they left and enjoyed that day, as well. We've already posted pictures from our month on here, so I won't bother reposting now. Kevin(daddy)took them up to DIA a week ago tomorrow for their flight to Honolulu. We were sad to see them go but so excited for them to be able to experience Hawaii! They were already lucky to experience Japan. Sable is with us until around April 21st. She's a sweetie. She cracks us up daily with her antics. At night she wants to be on the couch wedged beside me. We will miss her as well.

School is going fairly well. We'll be finishing up 4th grade in June, taking July off and starting 5th grade in August. I know I've changed my mind so many times regarding school, but we're thinking now July and December off for breaks and then a day or two here and there throughout the year.

I'm starting my 7th week on WW and I'm down a pants size. WOO HOO! I love that I am never hungry nor do I have to want for something. No forbidden food on WW! Somehow knowing that I CAN have anything, think chocolate....., makes me not want it as much. I could never be on a diet. I hate the word. WW isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I feel so much better and have more energy and sleep better.

That about sums up our March. We are in the talking phases of a Disney trip June 2012 and a trip to Hawaii in 2014. We also are starting the process of doing things to the house to get it ready to either sell, or rent in 1-2 years. So, we keep pretty busy around here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment