December 11, 2011

My week

Ever have one of those weeks where it's Sunday morning and you think to yourself, "wow, a whole week ahead of me", only to wake up again, and it's Sunday morning and you think to yourself, "wow, where did Monday-Saturday go".......Yeah, that kinda sums up my week.

Sunday the 4th was rather icky, really. Cold, foggy, windy, flurries and a nice little tummy bug. Yucky day. Monday wasn't a whole lot better. The only difference was the flurries turned to snow, and the tummy bug was a little better. Kevin worked from home due to the weather. It was either that, or spend 4 hours on the road to get up to Denver. He chose work from home.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were spent baking and making cookies and candies. I had the whole can't have caffeine for 24 hours that started Thursday morning. THAT wasn't fun. Friday I had heart tests that weren't a lot of fun, either. I also got to have a monitor hooked up to me to wear until Saturday morning. Even tried to sleep with one? You can't! I was so happy to take it off.

Today was much, much better. Relaxing morning with Kevin, fantastic church service, awesome food at Cracker Barrel and a trip to Barnes and Noble. Oh, and a stop at Starbucks. ;)

Hoping this week is a little bit more relaxed and that we get some school done.

No comments:

Post a Comment