October 17, 2011

Another week came and went......



Sitting here looking at my desktop calendar, I truly am amazed that it is already October 17! Wow! It seems like it should be June or something. I usually have to pay close attention to this time of year. For me, it somehow manages to jump from Halloween to Thanksgiving Day without my knowledge each and every single year! Don't know how it happens, but it does.


We had a short week of school last week. Kevin took Thursday off for an eye appt. and therefore Jason and I doubled up on school Wednesday so we could take the day off, too. We had a really good day. Brunch at Village Inn, a nice visit with friends at Barnes & Noble and dinner at TX Roadhouse with Michael. We all stopped in World Market as well before heading home. I'll be going with Michael on the 24th to have his cast taken off. We're sure hoping he has healed and won't need surgery.


With it being Monday and all, and well, I just love my crockpot, I have dinner already going. It'll either be beef stew(if I cut up the roast when it's all done)or pot roast. I have carrots and little potatoes in with it. Either way the house is gonna smell good.


This week we're mostly doing our unit study for school and I have an appt. finally, with my doctor to discuss ole flappy. I sure hope he can change my current medicines or give me a new one or two or whatever. I stay determined to NOT let it keep me from life. Life is too precious and short to let something keep you from enjoying it!


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment