January 25, 2012

What I love about winter

I recently read on another blog, things about winter that make a person happy. Here then, is my list of what I love about winter:

 1)snow falling
 2)freshly fallen snow with no animal or human footprints
 3)roaring fire in the fireplace
 4)walking outside when it's snowing lightly
 5)the pinkish tint to the sky as it is clearing after a snow
 6)watching Jason try to shovel
 7)staying in our jammies all day reading a good book
 8)hot tea
 9)popcorn(it somehow smells and tastes better in cold weather)
10)snuggling with my husband while watching tv
11)an unexpected kiss while out in the snow
12)fleece anything
13)a big pancake and sausage breakfast
14)Valentine's Day
15)Colorado

I'm sure there are plenty more things I adore about winter, but these are a few that top my list!!

1 comment: