June 17, 2011

Going to turn this into a combo of our life in CO and also homeschooling

I regularly visit homeschool blogs and various sites. For months now I've been thinking to myself, "I could do that". If you know me, at all, you know I am not the most, how shall we say, "computer gifted" person. :) I am however, married to the world's greatest computer gifted person! =)

It is of course summer time now and school, is out, for the most part. Or is it? When you homeschool, it doesn't take long for the days and or weeks and months to all blur together. The regular M-F doesn't really apply. Weekends could really be any day or days you choose. And school doesn't really "stop" just because it's summer. Summer posts of school probably wouldn't be the same as other times of the year, but that doesn't mean we aren't learning.

I'm thinking of posting a weekly menu every Sunday evening for the week. I used to do home daycare through the Air Force and know from years of experience how important that planned out in advance menu truly is. Of course it was also required. Not that I EVER minded Ms. Dee! :)

During the actual school year I'll post various crafts we do or fun and educational sites I've found. I'll try to figure out, or have Kevin get pictures posted on here as well.

My life is definitely a crazy, busy, funny, adventuresome and loved one! I truly am wife, mother, teacher, cook, nurse, counselor, field trip guide, gardener, and lady. I LOVE it!!

Time to run now. Not that I can run(will June 24th EVER get here so my doctor will hopefully lift all my post surgery restrictions)!! Plus it's Father's Day weekend. Lots to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment