July 26, 2011

Confessions of a human mom

I saw this on another blog and it made me think that I have some confessions of my own.

1. I yell at Jason more than I probably should, but I'm working on it.
2. I LOVE college football, yet greatly dislike professional and I love MLB but don't
care much for college. Go figure.
3. I used to label myself "Republican" since they most fit my thoughts on matters
but they have let me down more than once in recent times and I now label
myself "conservative" instead.
4. No, I am not a fan of President Obama and no I don't think he's done a good
job thus far. I have no problem saying this since I vote and did not vote for
him.
5. I love, love, love rain.
6. Sadly, I have, in the past, snuck candy out of my kids Easter baskets or
Christmas stockings. Yeah, so what....get over it...it was chocolate. CHOCOLATE!
7. I don't always feel like cooking. Shock! Cheetos and Koolaid are good enough
for dinner.
8. I actually kind of like Halloween.
9. I could listen to Christmas music year round.
10. I prefer a quiet night at home with my husband over a lavish night out.
11. I'm a girl, but pink is not my favorite color.
12. I love that I'm a southern girl and I'm proud of it.
13. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand people that don't like college football.
14. I don't read near as much as I should, but I'm working on it.
15. I am not ashamed nor do I feel it isn't important to be a stay at home and
housewife.
16. I have actually learned stuff by homeschooling Jason.
17. I love my kids, but I don't always like them. And that's okay.
18. I think English should be our national language.
19. While I wish there could be world peace, NO, I don't think we can just all
"get a long"
20. Finally, I confess that I babble. Yes. I babble. There, I said it!

Now, what are "your" confessions?

1 comment: